Let me help you by doing what I love to do…
- link format & schedule blog posts
- create pinnable images that relate to your content
- compile newsletters
- upload products to your webstore
…so you can do what YOU love to do!
*This is not an all-inclusive list. If you need a service not listed here, contact me!
- Post blog posts or website content to appropriate pages
- Share your blog post links on your Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- Create Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest ready images
- Keep your plugins and themes updated
- Add new plugins to enhance security and user experience
- Give your blog a fresh look (visit my web design page)
- Add newsletter optin forms to your sidebars
- Comment moderation/spam control
Webstore Setup and Management
Have a web store you need managed? Need someone to:
- upload downloadable and physical (shipped) products using WooCommerce
- list items on platforms such as Etsy, Teachers Pay Teachers, Ebay, and more
- use Amazon S3 to host downloadable products
See Character Ink Press for an example of some of the work I have done.
- Create social media accounts
- Compile email newsletters in MailChimp, Aweber, Mad Mimi & more
- Set up newsletter optin forms and drip campaigns on your site
- Create printable newsletters for your organization [click here for an example]
- Move your blog from Blogger to WordPress
- Create an Etsy, Ebay, or Teachers Pay Teachers account [ask if yours isn’t listed!]
- Upload your book to CreateSpace and Kindle
Graphics & Images
Would you like an image to go with your blog post or website content that people will want to share on Pinterest? or do you want a new Facebook header cover designed? Need a Facebook or Instagram image to announce an upcoming event? See the portfolio below for some examples of what I’ve done!
Below is a collection of images I have created for clients. Inspirational quotes, announcements, Facebook headers, pinnable images, blog post headers, and product images for web stores.
Need some help walking through a problem, or have a question that would be easier to ask and get answered over the phone? This is the perfect plan for you!
Cost: $25/phone call
(for phone calls over an hour, an additional $25/hr will be charged)
Just need some quick help? I can call, text, or email you to walk you through something, or you can hire me for an hour for any small project you have! If you have longer projects, or want assistance on an ongoing basis, you can click on one of the options below OR you can let me know the maximum hours you want me to work each month, I’ll keep track of the hours I work, and bill you once a month.
This is like the Helper-for-a-Week, only you get a month! Perfect for a small business owner or blogger that wants help with a few odds and ends such as shareable images for blog posts, newsletter compilation, blog post scheduling, and more! This is the equivalent of about 3 hours of assistance per week.
This is perfect if you have a small project, or just need an extra hand for a week! You will get five days of text/call/email assistance and support with whatever project you need done at the moment!
For the blogger or small business owner that needs a bit more assistance with their blog or web-store. The Standard Assistant is the equivalent of about eight hours of assistance per week.
For those who need someone “on call” to do anything they need done during any weekday!